Oh How I've missed you!!! However, taking a small bloggy break is often needed. I think its easy for us to forget that all the blogs we read each day belong to real people, with real lives, jobs, families, issues. We all get used to blogging and feel obligated to post so as not to lose our friends or followers. But, that would not be a good blogger friend, and my posts would be just awful if I just threw some crap up here and expected ya'll to keep coming back. So, here's the short, sweet of my life at the moment.
1. I've moved back to Ft Worth, yup, goodbye suburbs, hello home sweet Cowtown!
2. Adjusting to apartment living has its ups and downs, and my poor Chloe has not quite adjusted.
3. I am working on myself. Yup, I know! Figuring out what I like, what I want, living in the moment, for the moment.
4. I am exploring my spirituality and getting right with the man upstairs. Its amazing how He knows what you need when you need it and is there to provide.
5. I am swamped at work (because other attorneys are in trial mode and thus I'm in get all the other stuff done mode)
6. I have seen two movies as of late! (Yup, I've gotten out of the house people, sound the alarm!)
7. Uber excited for our annual Girls' Weekend trip which is like 45ish days away! Wine, sun, and my girlies, what more can I ask for?
And in other news, Thank you for all of you who have reached out to me, shown me true friendship and provided nothing but love and support in the last couple weeks. The road ahead may be uncertain, but the ride sure is fun!
Oakley in Action
4 hours ago